If one of the keys to becoming a better leader is to read more, I thought it would be useful to keep track of what I’m reading. This is the result.
- Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business by Gino Wickman
On the Radar
- Multipliers: How the Best Leaders Make Everyone Smarter by Liz Wiseman, Greg Mckeown
- The Leadership Crisis and the Free Market Cure: Why the Future of Business Depends on the Return to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness, by John A. Allison
- The Soft Edge: Where Great Companies Find Lasting Success by Rich Karlgaard
- The CIO Edge: Seven Leadership Skills You Need to Drive Results by Graham Waller, Karen Rubenstrunk, George Hallenbeck
- Derailed: Five Lessons Learned from Catastrophic Failures of Leadership by Tim Irwin Ph.D.
- Humble Inquiry: The Gentle Art of Asking Instead of Telling by Edgar H.Schein
- Make Your Mark: The Creative’s Guide to Building a Business with Impact by Jocelyn K. Glei
- The Advantage: Why Organizational Health Trumps Everything Else In Business by Patrick M. Lencioni
- The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business by Charles Duhigg